top of page

Covid-19 Update

Updated: Mar 21, 2020

Dear All, I’m sure that it won’t come as a surprise to you that we have sadly decided to suspend all Jubilate activities until further notice. This will mean that next Monday’s social will also be delayed until later in the year.  When the time is right, we promise that we will return, bigger and better than ever before! As yet, we have no plans to cancel our concert on July 4th, so please continue to reserve the date in your diaries.  Thank you so much to those of you who managed to attend our final rehearsal. Even though we were less than half strength, we had a lovely evening and the singing was really uplifting.

Please keep an eye on our Facebook page and our website for any new information and most importantly do look after yourselves.  Keep singing, stay safe and we will see you all very soon! Lots of love, Philippa and Martin


bottom of page